Birth & Marriage Certificates
Whether you are getting married or welcoming the arrival of a new child, you must apply for the relevant certificate. A Birth Certificate must be applied for within 30 days of the birth, while a Marriage Certificate must be applied for immediately. You can also apply for a re-issue of either certificate. But you want to enjoy life’s precious moments, rather than spend time worrying about completing admin, don’t you?
Then don’t queue. Let us apply for your Birth or Marriage Certificate on your behalf. For a nominal service fee, a Don’t Q representative will make sure you have gathered the correct documentation, visit the relevant Home Affairs office and stand in the queue on your behalf, collect the Birth or Marriage Certificate and deliver it to you.
All you need to provide us with is:
- For a Birth Certificate (Lead time - 4 weeks) :
- For a Marriage Certificate:
- The completed Application for Marriage Certificate (BI-130) form,
- Clear copies of both sets of IDs/passports,
- A divorce order if previously married or a death certificate if widowed,
- If Married from year 2000 onwards you need BI–30 (Marriage Register) from your Marriage Officer