Personal Services

User Login

 | Forgot Password?

Passport Renewals

The to-do of anyone travelling overseas is already extensive without adding the application for a passport to it. Most South African travellers need to apply for a standard tourist passport (32-page or 48-page), while children will apply for a children’s passport. You can also apply for a temporary or emergency passport. But do you have time to stand in more queues while planning your trip?

If the answer is no, let Don’t Q help you plan your trip efficiently and without hassle. For a nominal service fee, a Don’t Q representative will make sure you have gathered the correct documentation, visit the relevant Home Affairs office and stand in the queue on your behalf, collect the passport and deliver it to you.

All you need to provide us with is:

  • A completed Application for a South African Passport or Travel Document form,
  • Your Original ID,
  • If you are renewing your passport due to loss or theft, please also provide a police case number

For a child's passport, we also need:

  • Both parents to sign the applicaiton form
  • ID copies of both parents
  • Original birth certificate

The time to process the transaction will depend on the urgency of the application.

Articles to make your life easier.

Login for help on efficiently planning a hassle-free trip.