Personal Services

User Login

 | Forgot Password?

Apply for Police Clearance

Police Man, Police Clearance

Did you know that whether you live and work overseas, or are just taking a holiday, you need a Personal Police Clearance Certificate? This certificate declares your criminal record and will be needed if you are looking for a place to live, applying for a job or need to go to court for some reason.

The application can be made from within the country or from abroad by applying to the South African Police Services (SAPS) – Criminal Record Centre. It will take longer and cost more if the certificate needs to be legalised. Does all this red tape confuse you?

Let us help you. For a nominal service fee, a Don’t Q representative will make sure you have gathered the correct documentation, submit the application for a Personal Police Clearance Certificate, collect the Personal Police Clearance Certificate on your behalf and deliver it to you.
All you need to provide us with is:

  • A signed letter requesting the issue of a Personal Police Clearance Certificate which includes information such as your full name, date of birth, ID number and current contact details,
  • A full set of fingerprints,
  • A certified and clear copy of your ID/passport.

The South African Police Services (SAPS) – Criminal Record Centre may take up to 4 weeks to process the transaction.

Login to order this service.