Driver's Licence Renewal
Online booking of this service is temporarily unavailable. Please call 0861 236 687 to make a booking.
The above fee includes the department fees.
Every five years, an official notification to renew your driver's licence will arrive in the post. If you don’t renew, you may liable for a fine if caught driving without a valid driver's licence. Do you have the time or the extra money to take care of this hassle?
No? Then let us queue for you. For a nominal service fee, a Don’t Q representative will make sure that you have gathered the correct documentation, take you to the relevant licensing department and stand in the queue on your behalf, collect the renewed licence and deliver it to you.
All you need to provide us with is:
- Two colour or black and white photographs,
- Your current driver's licence and your ID/passport,
- Proof of residence (no older than 3 months)
- To speed up processing time, we recommend that you have an eye test done at an optician and bring the certificate with you.
- Don't Q will take you to the Licensing Department to have your fingerprints taken and eye test done. There is no queuing at the department as one of our representatives will be waiting in the front for you.
If required, you will be issued with a temporary licence immediately which is valid for 6 months. Your new licence will be ready in approximately 6 weeks.
If there is no availability on the date you selected, please call us on +27 11 262 3935 and we will do our best to accommodate you.