Driver's Licence Renewal
Every five years, an official notification to renew your driver's licence will arrive in the post. If you don’t renew, you may liable for a fine if caught driving without a valid driver's licence. Do you have the time or the extra money to take care of this hassle?
No? Then let us queue for you. For a nominal service fee, a Don’t Q representative will make sure that you have gathered the correct documentation, take you to the relevant licensing department and stand in the queue on your behalf, collect the renewed licence and deliver it to you.
All you need to provide us with is:
- Two colour or black and white photographs,
- Your current driver's licence and your ID/passport,
- Proof of residence (no older than 3 months)
- Don't Q will take you to the Licensing Department to have your fingerprints taken and eye test done. There is no queuing at the department as one of our representatives will be waiting in the front for you.
- You have the option to have your eye test at your local optician. This will save some time on the day.
If required, you will be issued with a temporary licence immediately which is valid for 6 months. Your new licence will be ready in approximately 6 weeks.