SA Passports

Sale price Price R 1,950.00 Regular price

The to-do list of anyone travelling overseas is already extensive without adding the application for a passport to it. Most South African travellers need to apply for a standard tourist passport (32-page or 48-page), while children will apply for a children’s passport. But do you have time to stand in more queues while planning your trip?

If the answer is no, let Don’t Q help you plan your trip efficiently and without hassle. 

You need:

  • Your Original ID,
  • If you are renewing your passport due to expiry or if it has fewer than 2 open pages, please bring your old passport,
  • If you are renewing your passport due to loss or theft, you will need to complete an affidavit obtainable for Don't Q and needs to be signed at your local SAPS office. If your passport has been stolen you will need a case number in addition.
  • If your passport is lost or damaged Home Affairs will charge a penalty.

For a child's passport (up to 18 years) we also need:

  • Both parents and the child need to present at Home Affairs,
  • Original IDs of both parents,
  • Original birth certificate,
  • Original Marriage Certificate of the parents.
  • Children aged 16 and above need to have an ID before applying for a passport.

In order for application to be processed, you will need to make an appointment to come into the Don't Q office.  We will make the necessary copies of all documents required; then take you to Home Affairs for the processing of the application.  The process normally takes around 2 hours from the time you arrive at our offices to the time we drop you back at our offices.  We will then take you back to Home Affairs to collect the passport once ready.

Loading schedule...