Vehicle Police Clearance
- The vehicle was reported stolen and subsequently recovered,
- The engine or chassis number differs from the number on the vehicle’s registration certificate,
- The engine or chassis number has changed,
- Or the previous owner of the vehicle failed to submit any documentation such as the registration certificate.
- The vehicle is being exported or driven across international borders.
Can you afford to take precious time out of your schedule to attend to this matter?
Save your time. Let us apply for the Vehicle Police Clearance Certificate for you. For a nominal service fee, a Don’t Q representative will make sure you have gathered the correct documentation, submit the application for a Vehicle Police Clearance Certificate, collect the certificate on your behalf and deliver it to you.
All you need to provide us with is:
- The vehicle itself (we can collect and deliver your vehicle on request),
- The completed Request for Police Clearance form (RPC),
- And a fee if a new chassis or engine number needs to be embossed.
- If the vehicle does not have Data Dot then it will need to be done at an additional fee.
The transaction may take up to 3 days to process.
Contact Don’t Q now for more information on saving your most precious asset, time.