Water & Electricity Account Transfer
Buying or selling a new house is fraught with admin with hundreds of things to do and countless applications to complete.
Nobody wants to be without Water or Electricity on moving into a new home! Let Don’t Q relieve you of a couple of those headaches by changing the Water Account & Electricity Account into the new owner’s name. We can change both the Water and Electricity accounts without your having to leave your desk. Whether your account is with City of Joburg, Joburg Water, City Power or Eskom, Don’t Q can help. Just send us the following and we’ll compete the applications and deliver proof of the changes:
- A copy of the attorney’s letter confirming transfer
- A copy of the new owner's ID
- A letter giving Don't Q permission to act on your behalf
- Personal details: postal address, phone numbers, details of next of kin
- If electricity is with Eskom then we also need a copy of the certificate of electrical compliance.
We can also apply for refunds of deposits and any un-utilised clearance amount paid.